If you saw my original Vanishing Cabinet post for this month, then you would know it is sadly my last month. If you follow my Instagram @manda_janette. Then you have already seen the look I did for this months VC. my last VC.
- Each buries his own
- Sometimes dead is better
- Soil of a mans heart
- Wanna play with you
Their goal this month was to create a coheasive look, and I think they did a great job. Especially for spring.
- I started by priming my eyes with the Wet n’ Wild photo Focus eye primer.
- For my transition shade I used “sometimes dead is better”. I really love this shade, and I have been reaching for it a lot lately.
- I then put “Soil of a mans heart” all over my lid. It is a stunning pink with gold shimmer.
- To really deepen everything up I used “Each buries his own” I also used this shade under my eye.
- As my high light shade in my inner corner I used “Wanna play with me.” It is an almost iridescent pink, that does play off the shades that surround it.
Over all, I think the shadows this month were great. I have yet to use the lip product. I am really going to miss the Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet.
What did you think of this look? Comment below! Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed it. What kind of posts would you like to see comment below!
YouTube : manda janette
Instagram and snap chat @manda_janette