I love the idea that inexpensive products and expensive products can work well together, so I thought that I would do a FOTD showing some of my favorite combinations! I also want to mention that I will NOT be doing a post for the October Pet Treater. I just got it today, due to a mix up. It was super cute and Millie loves everything in it. I will do a post for next month though, when it comes!
- I out lined my brows with the Colour Pop brow pencil in “Dope Taupe”. I still do not like this pencil, but wanted to use it up. Cost: $5
- I then filled them in with the powder from the ELF brow kit in “light” Cost:$3
- To set my brows I used the Brow Gal brow gel in “clear”. Cost: $20
- Hour Glass Mood Light Primer. Full-Size $44. I got a sample of this with a Sephora purchase.
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless. I am trying to use this up, I like it a lot, but will not repurchase it, because it is not cruelty free. Cost: $5(ish).
- ELF Brightening HD Concealer. This isn’t the best for under eye correction, but I really enjoy it for highlighting. Cost: $6
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer. I used the lightest shade in this, and it is a perfect match for concealing my blemishes.Cost: $28
- L’oreal True Match Pressed Powder. I really enjoy this powder, but alas, I can not repurchase it because it is not cruelty free. 😦 Cost: $8.99
Face (Blush and Such):
- I have loved the Wet N’ Wild blushes since I started wearing makeup ages ago! My all time favorite is the shade “Heather Silk”. I have gone through I have no idea how many of these. It gives my cheeks the perfect “it’s cold outside” flush. Cost: $4.99
- Pacifica Sun Kissed Bronzer. I got this in an Ipsy bag and have been reaching for it quite a bit. It is kind of dark for my pale skin, so I have to use a light hand. Cost: $12
- For my Highlight I used the Ofra Illuminating Blush Stripes. I love how many different things you can use this product for, and holy glow! Cost: $35
- To start off my lips I lined and filled them in with the Jordana automatic lip liner in the shade “Rock n’ Rose”. I love these liners and they are only $1.95!
- I have been using the crap out of my Bit Beauty lip crayon in the shade “Glace”. I got it as a point perk, I think, at Sephora, and I am really loving it. Cost: $24.
- I didn’t really feel like leaving my lips matte, but I didn’t want them too shiny. I used the Lip Radiance by Melanie Mills in the shade “Naked”. It kind of smells like play dough though. Cost: $12.
- I primed my eyes using the Wet n’ Wild Fergie eye primer. It is literally the same thing as the newer Photo Focus eye primer. Cost: $4.
- I set my eyes with Wet n’ Wild’s single shadow in the shade “Brulee”. I also used this to blended out any harsh lines that my shadows created. Cost: $.99!!!
- To act as a transition I used the Merle Norman Bronzing Powder in “Pool Side”. My mom had a sample of this and gave it to me, so I depotted it and put it in my Ofra Pro palette! I am not sure of the cost of any of the Merle Norman products mentioned, I think it varies studio to studio.
- All over my lids I used one of my favorite shadows, the Wet n’ Wild single in the shade “Nutty.” Cost: $.99!
- To make my crease smokier, I used the Merle Norman Single in the shade “Mist”. I also depotted this one, I am really liking their products, hopefully they are cruelty free so I can get more. It is a matte blue/gray shade. Really pretty.
- To deepen up my crease and outer v I used a sparkly black ofra single in the shade “Iron”. I also used this on my lower lash line. Cost: $10.
- For my liner I used a black Marc Jacobs gel liner that was the Sephora Birthday gift I got in January. Full-Sized: $25.
- I used the Tartest Lash Paint mascara in the shade black. Cost: $23.
I really hope you enjoyed this post! What do you think of this look and the products? Comment below! Want more B&T? Check this out! You can also find me on Instagram and Snap chat as manda_janette