I am just going to jump right in to this look. If you want to see my full review of this palette, you can do so,here!
- I started off by priming my eyes with the Wet n’ Wild Photo Focus eye primer. It reminds me a lot of the Urban Decay Primer Potion, and cost way less.
- I used that 2nd shade, the matte cream, to set my eyes with a big fluffy brush.
- I then used the matte light brown as a transition, I just buffed it inn my crease.
- For the inner and outer third of my eye, I used that metallic copper shade. It gives off some major fall vibes, so I thought it would be perfect.
- I then took the shade right next to it, the matte really warm brown, and buffed that in to my crease to kind of connect my inner and outer thirds of my eye.
- I then grabbed my Au Naturale Creme shadow in “ivory” and put it where I want the light color to be, that will give off the halo effect.
- For the halo shade I decided to use the third shade in the 1st row. I think the yellow tones to it complement the copper shade well.
- To deepen my crease I went in with a more defined brush and the matte deep brown shade to really define my crease.
- Under my eyes I used the copper shade on the inner and outer third and the yellow toned light shade in between them to mirror the upper lid.
I am not going to go in on my face makeup and brows. I really don’t mix it up much, so it is the same as usual.
- I did a little wing with the Kat Von D tattoo liner in “trooper”
- Used the Tartest mascara in “black”
- For my lips I used the Wet n’ Wild Mega last lipstick in “mocha-licious”.
I want to say I am sorry that my lighting is so bad. I am trying to work on it. I also wanted to say that this was my first ever attempt at a halo eye so it really is a work in progress!
I reallly hope you enjoyed this post! What do you think of this look? What looks would you like to see? Comment below! Want more B&T? READ THIS! You can also find me on Instagram and Snap Chat as manda_janette