The look I am bout to talk you through is one I have been doing quite often this summer. Though it takes quite a few products when I do it, it doesn’t have to, I just like using things that I have and didn’t want to stick to one palette. It is super simple to execute and doesn’t take much time at all!
- First start of with a moisturizer, preferably with an SPF. Then move on to your primer. I used the Too Faced Hangover RX. It is probably my favorite primer, I have 5 samples of it, no idea how.
- I then went straight to foundation. I am trying to use up this L’oreal True Match foundation in W-1, it is a nice foundation and has SPF. I really wish L’oreal was CF.
- I then used the Maybelline Master Conceal to highlight my face then used the Maybelline Better Skin to conceal. I also really wish Maybelline was CF..
- I then set all of that with my Maybelline Fit Me Powder in Translucent.
- I then spritzed my face with the Mario Badescue facial spray.
- I used the Nars bronzer in “Laguna” to contour and warm up my face. I also wedged it in to my crease.
- I used my favorite blush, Milani “Luminouso” .
- I used the Becca pressed and liquid versions. I layered the pressed on top of the liquid. Yes, I know I should have applied the liquid before any powders, but I didn’t decide to use it until last minute.I also highlighted my brow bone and inner corner of my eye with the pressed version.
- I used the Essence Make Me Brow and the brow pencil ( both in blonde) to lightly do my brows. I didn’t want them too heavy for this look.
- I then took the shade “Buck” from the Urban Decay Naked palette on the outer third of my lid and pulled it into my crease.
- I then took the lightest shade from the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye palette in “Sage” and put it all over my lid.
- I used the matte cream shade from the Carli Bybel palette to blend it all out.
- I lined my lower water line with Smash Box’s “Penny Lane” always sharp pencil
- I used to Benefit They’re Real mascara
- I used the Nude Stix in “Mystic” on my lips.
That is the look I achieved!
What do you think? What is your go to summer look?