This was supposed to be a win or waste post. But there was no way I could not start out saying that I am so in love with this quad!!
Just look at it! There are a few different quads, all of which look amazing, but this is the one that caught my eye the most. See them all here.
This is a brand I really love and stand by. I love the fact that such a beautiful, talented person can still be so genuine and down to earth. The Kat Von D products are cruelty free and she is working on phasing out the non-vegan ingredients. The quad I purchased just happens to be vegan.
This packaging is right up my alley. It is sturdy, black, and the design is really unique. Even the box it comes in is beautiful. If you look in side there are little stars that look like they are supposed to mimic Kat’s face tattoo, I really like the personal touch. The shade layout itself is to die for. Just look at it! I give this a 10/10.
Nothing short of amazing. They are creamy, pigmented and truly matte. They are a bit powdery, but they are a soft powder product, so I expected it. These shadows swatch beautifully.
Not only do they work perfect together, but they work so well with other shadows as well. I can’t seem to quit using it. I have done looks with this palette and colour pop shadows and love it! But, for this post I only used this quad, just so you could really see how great it is.
For review purposes I used the shadows as suggested. The shade labeled base was my base, the sage is the definer, and so on.
I love it. I will definitely get my moneys worth with this quad
- I am wearing Too Faced Better than Sex, Kat Von D Trooper, and Urban Decay Perversion Liner
Perks and samples w/order:
I like sharing my samples, perks, etc. Sephora usually has some nice ones, and when I purchased this I was pretty happy with my extras!
- The perfume Alien, I have no idea who this is by and quite honestly, I am not that interested in it. I just like the name.
- I also picked the Fresh Rose Hydrating Ritual. I have tried some of these other times and like them, might as well try them while they are free.
- I also got the Josie Maran Moisturizing face Milk.
- I got 2 100 point perks this time
- The Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in “Glace”
Look how pretty it is! Excited to try it out!
- I then picked the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Primer in Mood Light. Excited to try a primer from a brand I have never tried a primer from.
What is your favorite Kat Von D product? What do I NEED to get? What did you think of this post?