I literally spend all day on YouTube, well I at least have it on for back ground noise as I do my day to day tasks. Some what recently I have stumbled across a beauty youtuber who is new to me. Her name is Zabrena, her videos are very thought out and informative!
She posted a video Monday about how to tone down a very pigmented blush, the technique she used is one I have never seen mentioned before.
I decided it would be pretty fun to try out!
-A pigmented blush
- I am using the hot pink shade in the E.L.F blush palette labeled “dark”.
– Of course you need a blush brush
- I am using the Real Techniques blush brush; it is my fave right now!
- I am using the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in the shade “light”.
-You will also need something to blend your foundation.
- I am using a knock off Beauty Blender that Wal-Mart sells for either $2 or $3. I have actually been enjoying it!
You are supposed to apply the pigmented blush before applying foundation.
This is what I did here:
This, obviously, looks unnatural and crazy.
The next step is to put a layer of foundation on, to lighten the pigmentation and make it appear as if your cheeks are naturally flushed.
Here is after the foundation application:
My cheeks went from long crazy to looking naturally pink! I really enjoy this tip. There are a ton of blush that I own that are crazy pigmented, this will allow me to make better use of them!
I highly recommend checking out her channel!
I hope you enjoyed this little tip! Please let me know if you have any suggestions or requests!